For the multiple bet to be considered a winner, you must match the score of all selected matches. In the event that bets placed on the selected events do not win, the entire bet will be considered lost.
How to win with multiple combo bets
This market has several names in sports betting houses. It is quite common to find it as “Multiple Bets”, “Multiple Combination Bets”, “Combined Bets” or “Parlay”. Even with name variants, the mechanics of this type of bet is the same in the different nomenclatures.
This type of bet is usually quite attractive and widely used by bettors. That’s because multiples get a lot of attention due to their huge profit potential.
Examples of combined bets
If you place a soccer bet of $10 choosing that Real Madrid will beat Barcelona at odds of 1.90 and you place another bet that Liverpool will beat Arsenal also at odds of 1.90, with the victory of both teams you will win $38.
However, instead of placing two $10 bets, you can opt for a double $20 bet. In this case, your prize would be $52, but you would need both teams to win. And of course, we are talking about a case where the selected events were successful. If you had won one bet and lost the other, in the “multiple accumulator” system you would lose both.
What bets can be combined multiple times?
Placing a multiple bet is very simple! The first point to consider is that to make a combined bet you must select a minimum of two events and a maximum of twelve. Once this is done, you only need to select your best multiple. It can be in different sporting events, modalities, times and dates.
The only criteria you should consider is choosing sports or championships with which you most identify. This will make it easier for you to hit the forecast, win the bets placed and get some money.
Combined betting strategy?
Start earning today with your combined bets! And for that to happen, you must adopt the best strategies before placing your bets.
As we said before, it is important to consider some points before making your combined bet: having control when betting, knowing the amount you will bet and being prepared for the result.
How to make multiple bets
To place your multiple bets:
- Log in to your Bodog.com account.
- After entering, enter the Sports area.
- Once this is done, choose the sport where you want to place a multiple bet.
- By default, the page will only show open events or those that have lines available for betting (both game lines and live betting). Select the desired line by pressing the corresponding box. Your selection will be added to the bet slip on the right hand side of the screen (coupon).
- Click on the markets of the games you wish to add to your accumulator (up to a maximum of 12 point and/or total handicaps). Note that you can add point spreads, result lines and totals to the same accumulator, but there may be restrictions on making a multiple with markets from the same event.
- Your selections will be displayed on the bet slip on the right hand side of the screen (coupon).
- Select an accumulator on the bet slip. Enter a risk value or a win value in the boxes provided. The total win amount will be automatically calculated for you.
- If you wish to remove an entire line from the ticket before proceeding, click the “X” icon next to the selection.
- Click on “Review my bet”.
- If you wish to continue, click on “Place bet”. Otherwise, click ‘Edit Bet’ to change the bet details.
- When you have placed the bet, you will see a confirmation window with the details of your final bet, including the reference number of the bet.
- Click on “Continue betting” to return to the betting page.